We are excited to announce that Queen City Dental Arts will be re-opening on Monday, May 11th. We know this has been a challenging and often confusing time for many of our patients, and we’re happy to be available again for your regular dental care.
We’re carefully monitoring both the evolving situation around the COVID-19 pandemic and the policies and best practices being set forth by both the ADA and state and local authorities. The safety and well being of our patients and staff has always been our top priority, and moving forward we’re making some changes to ensure that we all remain healthy. Toward that end, we’d like to ask for your cooperation to ensure the best possible outcome for us all.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You or an immediate family member has a fever.
- You or an immediate family member have flu like symptoms
- You or an immediate family member has shortness of breath
- You or an immediate family member has a cough
- You or an immediate family member has tested positive for COVID-19
- You or an immediate family member has traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot
If you’re displaying symptoms, please seek appropriate medical care and continue to practice self-isolation. Stopping the spread of this disease is a vital step in getting both our practice and our community back to normal.
What to expect next time you visit Queen City Dental Arts
When you arrive at our office for your appointment, you may notice a few changes we’ve made in order to ensure everyone’s health and safety. These changes might include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We are requesting that all patients bring and wear a mask to your appointment. This is for the protection of our patients and staff. If you do not have a mask, our staff can provide you one.
- We will have an air purification system in each operatory to filter ambient air.
- We will have the highest quality systems to capture aerosol created from your hand pieces.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We know this is a difficult time, and we’re genuinely looking forward to seeing all of our patients again. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us. We appreciate your support and loyalty as we get things back on track!