Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- As a Dental Healthcare Provider, we always utilize Standard Precautions and Universal Precautions for infection protection as recommended by the Centers For Disease Control (CDC)
- We have implemented social distancing procedures for our team members and patients
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Use of additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our treatment rooms and other public areas of our practice are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis throughout the day using EPA approved virus killing products
- Daily screening of our team members for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 or Flu
- Use of the JADE Pure Air purification system which utilizes Surgically Clean Air’s multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air.