Proper dental care should to be as important as exercise, eating right, and having an annual medical exam. Studies over recent years are linking dental health and overall health directly. Unfortunately, that doesn’t make affording dental care any easier!
This is why we created our In House Benefit Plan!
We created this plan to allow you and your family to have the dental care you need and deserve!
What are the benefits to this plan?
Unlike an insurance plan, this benefits plan features:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductible
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
- No waiting periods
Regardless of your age, employment, or dental needs, you and your family are eligible to join the Queen City Dental Arts Benefits Plan!
What does this plan include?
- 2 routine dental cleanings per year with doctor exam and consultation (or the cost of a routine cleaning applied toward periodontal maintenance)
- Oral cancer screening
- One set of diagnostic x-rays (full-mouth series, bitewings or periapicals)
- Oral evaluation with hygiene instructions
- Fluoride as needed (no age limit)
- Up to 2 emergency exams with x-rays
- All other procedures receive a 15% discount from our standard fees
Are there Plan Options?
Individual Plan- $415 annually
Dual Plan*- $799 annually
Family (3 ppl) Plan**- $1,199 annually
Family (4 ppl) Plan**- $1,542 annually
*Parent/1 child or spouse only
**Includes immediate family members and children up to age 23
How it works?
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
This plan cannot be used in conjunction with any dental insurance plan.
This plan cannot be paid using Care Credit.
After completion of your application, membership fees will be due and payable with cash, check or credit card. This plan may be renewed annually, while available.
The plan participant is responsible for utilizing the plan’s services. Non-used services are non-refundable.
How to Sign Up
It’s so easy to start saving today. Please call one of our team members at 704-542-6533.
There’s no membership card to carry and nothing to keep track of!
This plan only applies to services rendered at Queen City Dental Arts and does not include any treatment or services provided elsewhere by any other provider.