Through her gift of communication and listening, Dr. Stenvall helps put patients at ease and loves seeing the look in a patient’s eye when they realize something isn’t as difficult as they thought it was going to be.
Although a New Jersey native, Dr. Stenvall grew to love North Carolina during her undergraduate years at Wake Forest University. She then received her doctor of dental medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine before completing a one year general practice residency at a busy hospital in Brooklyn, NY. She practiced dentistry with her father in New Jersey before his retirement and also practiced in Williamsburg, Virginia for four years. Dr. Stenvall was lured to North Carolina to surround herself with family and friends who have moved to the Charlotte area over the years. She is excited to call North Carolina her new home.
In her free time, Dr. Stenvall loves spending time with friends and family, including her niece and nephews who live in Matthews. She is an officer in the United States Army Reserves and is proud to serve our country alongside many other brave veterans of our country. She also can be found on the tennis court, playing the piano or curling up with a good book and her two cats.
- Wake Forest University (2005)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (2009)
- GPR at Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (fellow)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry