Our caring dentist and team in Charlotte, North Carolina, understand finding affordable dental care is important step in taking care of you and your family’s health. That is why we created our in-house benefit plan for those who are uninsured. This annual plan includes:
- Two routine dental cleanings per year or the cost of a routine cleaning applied toward peridontal maintence visits
- An oral cancer screening to check for signs of cancer
- One set of diagnostic X-rays
- A thorough oral evaluation with hygiene instructions to improve your health
- Fluoride treatment for protection against decay
- Two emergency exams and X-rays
- 15% discount on all other procedures or products
Individual plan — $475 annually
Dual Plan — $915 annually (Shared with spouse or a one child only)
Family of Three* — $1,350 annually
Family of Four* — $1,750 annually
*Includes immediate family members and children up to age 23.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Our In-House Benefit Plan?
- Patients are eligible regardless of age, employment background or dental needs
- No waiting periods
- No deductible and yearly maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
- No pre-authorization requirements
Important Items To Remember
You cannot use this plan with dental insurance or CareCredit®. This program is strictly a discount only plan and membership fees will be due upon first use. You can renew this plan annually when available, and you are responsible for utilizing these services throughout the year. If any services are not used, they are non-refundable.
To sign up for our benefit plan and schedule an appointment with Dr. Meghan Stenvall here at Queen City Dental Arts, please call us at 704-542-6533.